Day 0

I started this blog on January 2, 2007 (That's today). My goal is to write a daily journal of fictional activities from this point onwards for as long as I feel like. I'm shooting for at least 100 days of 1-2 page entries. We'll see how I do! Today is "Day 0," and there will be no real entry today. This is just prep time for me so I can come up with a script for the next hundred days.

Remember, what I write about is fiction and not necessarily an accurate account of what happened during my day. Feel free to leave comments either regularly or sporadically. I will try to have each post up by midnight the day of.

If you like my writing, you can check out my other two blogs as well: My UnpublishedArt and Eric's Asian Adventure. In addition, I also write for Aberdoober.com on a semi-regular-but-not-really-all-that-often basis.

No comments: