Day 16

Today was my first day back in classes. Thank God for warmer weather. One more day of staying inside due to snow and I would have lost it for sure. Well, according to some I already have, so one more day might not have changed anything at all. If you read the rest of this blog you might also realize that my sanity went the way of the dinosaurs some years ago.

For some reason, though, I didn't sleep well last night. As per the usual, I was kept awake by strange dreams of demons, people, rain clouds, clowns, blue bunnies, and all sorts of other odd and possible frightening things. When I woke up to the sound of my radio, I realized they had a special guest analyzing dreams on today's show. Too bad I couldn't remember the radio station's phone number. I could have seriously messed with her mind.

The rest of my day was actually productive for once. I got to class and participated for the first time in a long while. I raised my hand and shouted out answers, wrong or right, every chance I got. I was just happy to be back in class (see above note about my waning sanity).

My afternoon was filled with studying and working on papers for class. The weather had cancelled our group meetings along with classes and we were forced to cram 8-page analyses into the 2 hour break we had before lectures began. I'm not sure how clear the essay is, but at least the pictures I drew in the margins with pen look nice. Hopefully the illustrated paper helps illustrate the point.

I also broke with my New Years' resolutions today and had a soda. The caffeine is playing weird tricks with my mind so far. I actually started to take notes when the panda in the front of the room started talking. It took me nearly an hour to realize he wasn't the professor and was talking about the culinary properties of bamboo rather than corporate logistics planning.

To be honest, though, the panda was more interesting.

I wonder if bamboo is really that tasty.

Day 16 of 100 - Summary: Caffeine should be a controlled substance.

No comments: