Day 32

I bought my girlfiend a Valentine's day present today. I think she'll really like it. And because I trust that you can keep a secret, I have no problem telling you that I bought a ::blank::.

Did you really think I'd post up here what I bought? Remember, my girlfriend is also a frequent reader of this blog and might just happen to read it today. I'll let you know how she likes it when I give it to her tomorrow though.

To make sure I would be able to pick it up on my way to her house I had to call ahead to the store and have them get it ready for me. I also wanted to make sure I'd have plenty of time to stop by because I had no idea how bad traffic would be. Sure enough, they were open until 10pm and the man who answered the phone was kind enough to check on the gift for me.

After I got out of class I took the train back to my car and hit the road. I made it all the way to town and stopped at ::blank:: to pick up the gift. It was ready for me and the store owner was nice enough to wrap it for me, too. I will definitely keep that store in mind in the future.

Now, though, it's late and I don't want to type much more. I might wake her up and she had to get ready for work in 6 hours.

Day 32 of 100 - Summary: Planning ahead is great!

No comments: