Day 27

I slept for 15 hours last night! I am now a bouncing ball of rabid energy! Beware my jumping-off-walls mentality!

I didn't need caffeine at all today, but it was almost like I was using it from the time I woke up to when I went to bed. We had a guest presentation on the government and politics of South Africa. The downside was that I didn't realize he was actually into the meat of his lecture until halfway through because I didn't know what it was supposed to be about.

I took good notes after that point and plan to put together my write up on the lecture sometime tomorrow. Before I can do that, though, I need to do the write ups from the last two lectures we had.

Unfortunately, I need to stay up far later tonight to finish some projects so my daily post will be shorter today. I expect to continue working for another two hours or so ... before getting up in another six.

I hope the sleeping binge I had last night will help keep me going for the rest of the week.

Day 27 of 100 - Summary: Quality sleep is much better than caffeine; and legal, too!

No comments: